During the past week, in response to developments around COVID-19, TEECOM has instituted a mandatory work-from-home policy and canceled all non-essential business travel. Fortunately, we already had in place the technology infrastructure, workflows, and behaviors to make this transition seamless. We will offer uninterrupted service to our clients, maintaining our high standards of quality, security, and data integrity, along with the collaboration and teamwork required to meet the challenges ahead.
Some of the key systems we’ve adopted and deployed include:
- Redundant data storage and application layers for business-critical systems with region-independent failover
- Autodesk BIM 360 Cloud Services for real-time collaboration
- Autodesk BIM 360 Design for real-time Revit modeling and collaboration
- Private virtual desktop infrastructure for remote access to high compute resources
- Redundant user-centric video conferencing solutions for synchronous engagement with project teams through Zoom, Meet, and Slack Calls
- Slack for asynchronous messaging, communication, and productivity
- Bluebeam Studio for engineering review, document markup, and cryptographic signing
- Mobile-first workforce with laptops for all employees and workstation-class laptops for heavy Revit use
- Secure virtual private network for access to on-premises resources
We will continue to regularly monitor news from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), as well as national, state, and local governments. We will follow all guidelines and directives to maintain the health and safety of our staff, clients, and vendors and do our part to help slow the spread of the virus.